General Tendencies for All Sun Signs
Astrology Synopsis for October 2019The month of October will have a few ups and downs. But the positive will likely outrank the negative for the most part.
There will be a tendency to act impulsively for about four days before the Full Moon on October 13th. And, the weekend of the Full Moon, October 11th - 13th, we may feel like others are pushing us around. Because, the Sun and the Moon will be in a 3-way fight with Pluto. But, there will also be a tendency for optimism and progress, with the Sun and the Moon dancing with Jupiter.
We will hit a second bump in the road beginning October 23rd, when the Sun enters Scorpio, through the end of the month. Mars and Saturn will be battling through the New Moon on October 27th. Work will likely pile up around that time, and we may feel that others are imposing on our personal and professional goals. Mercury retrograde storm will begin on October 25th, and Mercury retrograde will begin on the 31st. So, once we get out from under the Mars and Pluto conflict, we'll already be dealing with the typical Mercury retrograde problems, like unexpected accidents, miscommunications, transportation problems, and emotional upheavals.
- Mars will Oppose Chiron, the wounded comet, from October 5th through the 11th, which will bring minor upsets. It may also cause some misunderstandings.
- Mars Quincunx Uranus could bring unexpected accidents. Also, rash and impulsive behavior will be likely, from October 9th through the 15th.
- The Aries Full Moon, on October 13th, could bring emotional (and possibly physical) abuse for the Cardinal signs, Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn. But, the Full Moon could also bring some cooperation and luck for Aries, Libra, and Sagittarius.
- Mars and Saturn will begin a battle on October 23rd that could cause many to feel like duties are being forced upon them. This argument will peak on the New Moon, October 27th. But the effects could linger through October 30th.
- The Scorpio New Moon on October 27th will be at a tight opposition to Uranus. Uranus is unpredictable. There's a possibility that some positive things could come our way. But there will also be a good possibility of accidents with Mercury already being in his retrograde storm at that time.
- Mercury retrograde storm will start on October 25th, and his actual retrograde will begin on Halloween, October 31st. Watch out for the trickster. Mercury retrograde loves to catch us off guard. Also, follow the Mercury retrograde rules. Don't sign any important contracts. Don't start any new projects. And, take time to review where your life is now.
So make the most of those good days, October 1st through the 8th, and October 14th through the 22nd.
Astrology Forecast for the Week of Oct 14th
Oct 14th Mon Astro: Many will be ready to take their time today after the #MoonEntersTaurus around mid to late morning. But, some plans will not be practical on this #IndigenousPeoplesDay - #1stFullDayOfSukkot - #ColumbusDay. Happy #Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends.
Oct 15th Tue Astro: It should be a rather pleasant day. And, romantic and idealistic thoughts are probable. It will be a great evening for shopping, pleasure, and even work. Enjoy! #MercuryTrineNeptune
Oct 16th Wed Astro: Work alone if you can. And, if you can't, stick to routine chores with the #MoonVoidOfCourse most of today. Postpone making plans and signing contracts until tomorrow. We will be ready for conversations tonight after the #MoonEntersGemini.
Oct 17th Thu Astro: It's going to be a great day for games, conversations, and 2 of everything under the #GeminiMoon. Meetings and conversations should show progress.
Oct 18th Fri Astro: It's going to be another busy morning. But, we may have a tendency to get scattered. This afternoon and evening will be great for almost anything. We may learn something new.
Oct 19th Sat Astro: Our moods may pull us home today. And, it will be a great day for domestic projects and fun with the family. Maybe even prepare a special meal. #MoonEntersCancer #MercurySextilePluto
Oct 20th Sun Astro: Moods will be good most of the day. But there could be an hour or so in the morning and evening where things get weird. Opportunities possible early in the day. So grab them while you can. Check out Mercury in the western sky at sundown. #SukkotEnds #VenusSextileSaturn