General Tendencies for All Sun Signs
Astrology Synopsis for September 2019September is going to begin in a very good mood. But, there could also be some quarrels, overspending, and overestimating our relationships. Then, Mars, Jupiter, and Neptune are going to come to a T-square that will hold for 15 days mid month. This can bring extravagance, laziness, and fanaticism. And Jupiter and Neptune will hold their square over the first three-quarters of the month. They could cause us to lose our perspective, especially when it comes to religious and spiritual matters. Jupiter and Neptune fighting can also knock intuitions out of balance. And, some will take their religious values to extremes. Some fundamental religions could act out during this time. Hopefully most of us will find a new direction by the Libra New Moon on September 28th.
- Labor Day (September 2nd) will be good with the Sun, Mercury, and Mars aligned for fun
- Mars and Saturn will be trine from September 5th - 12th. But, Saturn hates positive aspects, so don't expect much
- Jupiter square Neptune begins September 4th and peaks on the 21st
- Mars square Jupiter begins September 8th and peaks on the 12th
- Mars oppose Neptune begins September 11th and peaks on the 14th
- The Pisces Full Moon will be on September 14th in time with Mars square Neptune. Neptune is the ruler of Pisces. Its likely the Full Moon will feel like PMS for everyone
- The Sun enters Libra (also the first day of Fall) on September 23rd. Hopefully that will help to calm the fanatics
- The Libra New Moon, on September 28th, should encourage us to use diplomacy and courtesy with others
- Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year) begins at sundown on September 29th. Lets hope it brings renewed hope and tolerance
It would be best to take this month one day at a time. And, be sure to think twice before you act or speak. And, watch out for people going crazy in the streets.
Astrology Forecast for the Week of Sep 30th
Sep 30th Mon Astro: Everything we do on this day of #RoshHashanah, we'll do passionately. But, some may judge others way too harshly. "Judge not lest ye be judged." l'shanah tovah! #VenusSquarePluto
Oct 1st Tue Astro: It will be another passionate day. But, people are much more likely to be polite and diplomatic today. It will be a great day to diagnose a problem or for a little steamy romance.
Oct 2nd Wed Astro: Our optimism will emerge today. Many will be ready to get outside and have some fun. But, jealousy and extremism is also possible. Postpone any major business deals, and don't sign any life changing contracts today or tomorrow. #PlutoTurnsDirect #MercuryEntersScorpio
Oct 3rd Thu Astro: Our passions could be inflamed early today. Some may lose their cool. By mid afternoon (early afternoon west coast) things will begin to show progress. It could be a productive night. #MarsEntersLibra
Oct 4th Fri Astro: It will be a great day to get some work done. But, impulsive behavior is possible around early afternoon. By the end of the day, we may be amazed by all that we did. #MoonEntersCapricorn
Oct 5th Sat Astro: We may find learning rather difficult, especially early on this #FallAstronomyDay. Most will be dependable and responsible. We may get a creative urge this evening. #MercuryQuincunxChiron #LastQuarterMoonInCapricorn
Oct 6th Sun Astro: Those on the east coast should find things calm and contemplative this morning. But, our moods will change by late morning (early morning west coast). Time to be unique! Minor irritations and temperamental people also possible. #MoonEntersAquarius #MercuryOpposeUranus